Angkor Zipline & Phare Circus Eco-Adventure Combo
Two of Siem Reap’s most thrilling and adventurous activities during the day and into the night. Start your day with a complimentary pick-up and short trip deep into the jungle inside Angkor Park for your zipline eco-adventure canopy tour. Zipline from 21 different platforms, cross sky bridges suspended in trees and see some of Cambodian’s most unique wildlife.
Combine Phare Circus & Angkor Zipline & Get Cambodia's Best Family Cultural Experience
Enjoy a Khmer traditional lunch and then we’ll return you to your hotel. Relax for awhile before you head off to enjoy one of Cambodia’s premiere cultural attractions under the big top. Angkor Zipline is proud to partner with Phare both because it is a spectacular show and because it is backed by an even more spectacular organization doing magical things for Cambodia’s children.
- Angkor Zipline Full Course Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- Safety is the #1 Priority – briefing before tour
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two guides for each group of no larger than 9
- A traditional Cambodian set meal, in a classic Khmer restaurant
- 21 Platforms
- 9 Single & 1 double zipline
- 3 Suspended sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- A guided nature trail trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
- Admission for that same night’s performance of Phare Circus at 8:00PM (Section C seating)
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour
- A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with the experience of riding quad bikes.
- Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear is needed.
- Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with a maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
- In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
- The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.