Angkor Custom Zipline & Quad/ATV Eco-Adventure Combo
Capture a Lifetime of Thrilling Memories on This One Day Zipline & Quad/ATV Eco-Adventure
At the conclusion of your thrilling morning, and after a Khmer snack, we’ll return you to your hotel. Then our partner Quad Adventure Cambodia Company (ATV) will pick you up at 1PM. Bring your camera for a picturesque Easy Ride Tour (about 21 kilometers) around the beautiful Wat Athvea Pagoda complex just outside Siem Reap. We’ll return you to your hotel at about 3:30PM with a lifetime of memories to carry home.
Angkor Zipline Custom Course Eco-Adventure & ATV Easy Ride Pagoda Tour Features
- 9 Platforms
- 2 Sky bridges
- 3 Single Zip
- 1 Double Zip
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Safety # 1 Priority
- Insurance is included
- Round trip Transfer
- Khmer snack
- Nature Trail Education Trek
- 1PM pick up at hotel for Quad/ATV Tour
- Quad/ATV Easy Countryside Tour
- Return to hotel about 3:30PM
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour
- A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with the experience of riding quad bikes.
- Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear is needed.
- Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with a maximum weight of 130 Kgs.
- In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors.
- The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.