NEW: Combine a Unique Bike Temple Tour with the Only Zipline Eco-Adventure in Angkor Park
The Only Place Offering this Temple Bike Tour & Zipline Eco Adventure Combo
Take a mild to moderate 22km ride on GT mountain bikes from Siem Reap to inside Angkor Park. Once inside, enjoy a full day of fun, bike touring the sights beyond the main temples of Angkor Park.
Explore 3 lesser known, but no less amazing temples, while on two-wheels. Savor a delicious lunch before you top it all off with a thrilling afternoon zipline eco-adventure through the treetops.
What’s the Riding Like?
The bike ride is mostly on flat tracks and small roads – there are no hills in the area so anyone who can reasonably ride a bike can do this tour. There are some sections on small trails so beginner riders should not choose this tour.
*The Angkor Park Pass is required for this Angkor eco-adventure. The bike ride portion will stop at the Angkor Park ticket windows upon arrival at the Park. A current valid pass can be acquired or shown at that time.
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.