Angkor Combination Zipline Eco-Adventure & Dynasty Theater Spectacular
On this full day combination tour you can be an acrobat in the morning and watch the world’s finest acrobats from China in the evening. Thrills from the time you are picked up and taken to Angkor’s famous Zipline Eco-Adventure to your prime seats at the all new Angkor Dynasty Theater for a spectacular show of acrobatic skills, lights and history.
The best of Siem Reap in one day. Angkor Zipline Eco-Adventure in the morning and the NEW Epic Angkor Dynasty Theater Show in the evening
There is only one zipline eco-adventure in Angkor Park and now we are proud to combine our safe and thrilling experience with the biggest evening spectacle Siem Reap has ever seen.
Angkor Zipline Eco-Adventure & Dynasty Theater Spectacular Combination Tour
- Safety # 1 Priority
- Full Course 15 tree Zipline Eco-Adventure
- 21 Platforms
- Entrance to New, Epic Angkor Dynasty Show
- Two highly trained Safety Rangers for each group, no larger than 9 persons.
- A Khmer traditional Lunch
- 9 Single & 1 double zip line
- 3 Suspended Sky Bridges
- 1 Spiderman Bridge
- Guided nature trek after your zipline
- Insurance included
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required*
Dynasty Theater Highlights
- Reserved Seats 7:30 Show
- Two Choices of Seating A & B
- Chinese Acrobats in a World-Class Production
- In the Plush All NEW Angkor Dynasty Theater
- Transport to Theater is not included, but is easy.
*The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guideline & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
Dynasty Theater Portion of Your Tour
- Theater tickets are no-refundable
- Level A and Level B tickets, see seating map
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
- Theater tickets non-refundable, but may be exchanged based on availability
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.