Angkor Zipline Custom Eco-Adventure
Angkor Zipline’s custom course eco-adventure is perfect for anyone with a limited amount of time or budget, still wanting to experience the thrill of the only zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park. This tour includes many of the features of our full course eco-adventure
Angkor Zipline's Famous Zipline, Custom Built for Less Time & Costs Less too!
Surrounded by wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and towering trees, two of our certified Sky Rangers will lead you and your group of no more than 9 guests on a safe journey. We promise you a rainforest eco-adventure you will never forget.
And look at what’s included on Angkor Zipline’s Custom Course Eco-Adventure:
- 9 Platforms
- 2 Sky bridges
- 3 Single Zip
- 1 Double Zip
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Safety # 1 Priority
- Insurance is included
- Round trip Transfer
- Khmer snack
- Nature Trail Education Trek
*The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.