Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour
A once in lifetime opportunity to experience a world-class zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park. Spend 2 to 2.5 hours in the ancient jungle’s of Cambodia and experience a safe, educational adrenaline rush for the whole family. The entire adventure, from start to finish, is approximately 5-6 hrs depending on group size.
The One & Only World-Class Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Inside Angkor Park
Surrounded by wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and towering trees, two of our certified Sky Rangers will lead you and your group of no more than 9 guests on a safe journey. We promise you a rainforest eco-adventure you will never forget.
And look at what’s included on Angkor Zipline’s Gold Eco-Adventure:
- Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two Sky Ranger safety guides for each group of no larger than 9
- Safety # 1 Priority
- 6 Single Ziplines
- 2 Super Ziplines
- 1 Double Zipline
- 3 Suspended Sky Bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- 2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy tour and approx. 5-6 hrs. start to finish
- A Khmer Traditional Set Meal
- A Guided Nature Trail Trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
*The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Estimated 2 to 2.5 hours in the treetops and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time from pick up to drop off depending on group size.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.