Angkor Family Gold Zipline Tour - Kid's 12 and Under Take 10% Off
Now, it’s more affordable for families with kids 12 and under to enjoy a once in lifetime opportunity to experience a world-class zipline inside Angkor Archaeological Park. Spend 2 to 2.5 hours in the ancient jungle’s of Cambodia and experience a safe, educational adrenaline rush for the whole family. The entire Gold adventure, from start to finish, is approximately 5-6 hrs depending on group size.
The One & Only World-Class Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Inside Angkor Park.
Surrounded by wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and towering trees, two of our certified Safety Rangers will lead your family on a safe journey. We promise you a rainforest eco-adventure you will never forget. You might even see Angkor Park’s famous wild gibbons in person!
No Park Pass Required when using our FREE round trip transport
Included with Angkor Zipline’s Gold Eco-Adventure:
- Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two Safety Rangers for each group of no larger than 9
- Safety # 1 Priority
- 6 Single Ziplines
- 2 Super Ziplines
- 1 Double Zipline
- 3 Suspended Sky Bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Controlled Abseil Descent
- 2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy tour and approx. 5-6 hrs. start to finish
- A Khmer Traditional Set Meal
- A Guided Nature Trail Trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
*The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Estimated 2 to 2.5 hours in the treetops and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time from pick up to drop off depending on group size.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.