Frequently asked questions
Angkor Zipline operates every day of the year except holidays that impact access to sites because of national policies or closures. Tour hours are generally 6:30AM to 4PM seven days a week.
Each person must sign a waiver and release prior to taking any tour. Anyone under 18 years of age must have a legal guardian co-sign the waiver.
Do I need special insurance?
No. Angkor Tours has insurance by Forte Insurance Company. But please be aware that each person must sign a waiver before they can participate in any activity. Waivers are available before each tour begins.
Do I need an Angkor Park Pass?
An Angkor Park Pass is required except when using Angkor Zipline’s arranged transports to and from the zipline eco-tour ONLY. There is an additional charge for this service.
If you make your own way to Angkor Zipline, you must have a ticket to enter the park.
You will need an Angkor Park pass if you want to visit temples. We will not provide a refund for any previously purchased park pass.
Does Angkor Zipline support the local community?
The fact is that Angkor Zipline cares about the environment, culture and people of Siem Reap. A portion of each of your tour dollars goes to community support.
When is full payment due?
Full payment is due prior to taking any tour. Payments are best made in advance when booking to hold your guaranteed time and date. If paying at time of arrival, only cash is accepted, and USD is the currency accepted.
Cancellation Policy Updated during the COVID 19 outbreak:
- 48 hours or more prior to the tour date can be rescheduled within 18 months of tour date, refunds are not permitted.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the tour date, reschedule or refunds are not permitted.
Restrictions can vary for each tour.
Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). However, our zip lines and rigging systems are engineered to hold much more than this and greatly exceed international standards.
Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness.
General health and fitness levels vary for each activity. For example, a zipline tour is very exciting, and the ziplining itself is not physically demanding but does require some short hiking and climbing some steep stairs.
Pregnant women should not zipline, primarily because you are in a harness. Please consult a medical professional before attempting adventure activities during your pregnancy.
We recommend our tours for anyone between 5 and 80 in good health.
What should I bring?
From mid-November to the end of February, customers visiting Cambodia should bring a sweater or something warm to wear.
- In general, wear comfortable outdoor clothing. Check the temperature before coming as the conditions can vary greatly.
- From June to October bring a rain coat, as it might be raining. We do sell ponchos, if you require one.
- Flip flops and loose fitting shoes are not permitted while ziplining. If you must wear them, we will strap them to your feet.
- Sunscreen: Use sunscreen even if it looks cloudy.
- Insect repellent should be applied as our tour is located inside the jungle of Angkor Wat.
- A helmet must be worn by every guest while on zipline tours. We provide helmets and fit them.
- Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
- We provide small lockers free of charge.
- Also, be sure to bring a smile!
Gold Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour
Ride & Glide Zipline Tour
Silver Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour