Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour
A once in lifetime opportunity to experience a world-class zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park. Spend 2 to 2.5 hours in the ancient jungle’s of Cambodia on a safe, educational adrenaline rush for the whole family. The entire adventure, from start to finish, is approximately 5-6 hrs depending on group size.
No Park Pass Required when using our FREE round trip transport
The One & Only World-Class Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Inside Angkor Park
Click the button below to visit our Facebook page and message us your booking requests.
Surrounded by wildlife, butterflies, flowers, fauna and towering trees, two of our certified Sky Rangers will lead you and your group of no more than 9 guests on a safe journey. We promise you a rainforest eco-adventure you will never forget.
Included in Angkor Zipline’s Gold Eco-Adventure:
- Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two Sky Ranger safety guides for each group of no larger than 9
- Safety # 1 Priority
- 6 Single Ziplines
- 2 Super Ziplines
- 1 Double Zipline
- 3 Suspended Sky Bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Controlled Abseil Descent
- 2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy tour and approx. 5-6 hrs. start to finish
- A Guided Nature Trail Trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Cambodian citizens or work Visa holders only $77 P/P
*The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Estimated 2 to 2.5 hours in the treetops and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time from pick up to drop off depending on group size.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.