Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure & Quad (ATV) Tour Combo
Note: Online Booking Only.
The adrenaline rush of your zipline eco-adventure in the morning continues on your Quad/ATV ride in the afternoon, to make for a day to remember!
NOTE: If booking 5 days or less in advance, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND USE THIS FORM.
The calendar on this page is only for bookings made 6 days or more in advance.
Help booking or questions? Click here to fill out our online form for general questions.
Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure & Quad (ATV) Tour
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pick-up from the hotels
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Enjoy our Gold Eco-Adventure (approx. 2.5 hrs)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Khmer Meal
1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Arrive back to the hotel
3:30 p.m. Pick-up from the hotel by Quad company Partner
3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. ATV/Quad Tour
5:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Arrive back to the hotel
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
*Actual pick up time will be confirmed during reservation. Actual duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions
- Safety is the #1 Priority – briefing before tour
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two guides for each group of no larger than 9
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
- 6 single ziplines
- 2 super ziplines
- 1 double zipline
- 3 sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Insurance included
- Round trip transfer (Pick up from a hotel and drop off)
- Khmer Traditional Meal
- Guided Nature Trail education trek2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy adventure and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time depending on group size
- Pick-up from your hotel by Angkor’s Partner Quad Company
- Get your Quad/ATV with all equipment included
- Quad/ATV Tour
- Countryside ride to a Buddhist Pagoda
- Transport back to your hotel
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
Guest must have their own insurance for the ATV portion of this TourCancellation Policies
A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.
Zipline ToursMaximum Weight of 126 kg (276 lbs.). However, our zip lines and rigging systems are engineered to hold much more than this and greatly exceed international standards. Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness.
ATVA driving license is required to ride a quad bike, however, exceptions can be made for people without driving license but with experience of riding quad bikes. Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear needed. Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with maximum weight of 130 Kgs. In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors. The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
General HealthGeneral health and fitness levels vary for each activity. For example, a zipline tour is very exciting, and the ziplining itself is not physically demanding but does require some short hiking and climbing some steep stairs. Pregnant women should not zipline, primarily because you are in a harness. Please consult a medical professional before attempting adventure activities during your pregnancy.
AgeWe recommend our tours for anyone between 5 and 95 in good health.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour||
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
|Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour||
• A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with experience of riding quad bikes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.