Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure & Quad (ATV) Tour Combo
This tour combines the adrenaline of a Zipline tour with a Quad/ATV ride to a Budhist Monastery in the countryside
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required if you use our FREE transport to and from the Park. Save $37 USD!
The total price for all Angkor Zipline tours includes 10% tax.
Help booking or questions?
Click here to fill out our online form for general questions.
Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure & Quad (ATV) Tour
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pick-up from the hotels
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Enjoy our Gold Eco-Adventure (approx. 2.5 hrs)
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Khmer Meal
1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Arrive back to the hotel
2:30 p.m. Pick-up from the hotel by Quad company Partner
2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ATV/Quad Tour
4:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Arrive back to the hotel
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
*Actual pick up time will be confirmed during reservation. Actual duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions
- Safety is the #1 Priority – briefing before tour
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two guides for each group of no larger than 9
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
- 6 single ziplines
- 2 super ziplines
- 1 double zipline
- 3 sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Insurance included
- Round trip transfer (Pick up from a hotel and drop off)
- Khmer Traditional Meal
- Guided Nature Trail education trek2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy adventure and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time depending on group size
- Total includes 10% Cambodia tax
- Pick-up from your hotel by Angkor’s Partner Quad Company
- Get your Quad/ATV with all equipment included
- Quad/ATV Tour
- Countryside ride to a Buddhist Pagoda
- Transport back to your hotel
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
Guest must have their own insurance for the ATV portion of this Tour
Cancellation Policy Updated during the COVID 19 outbreak,
-48 hours or more prior to the tour date can be rescheduled within 18 months of tour date, refund is not permitted
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour|
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
|Quad (ATV) Portion of Your Tour|
• A driver’s license is required, however, exceptions can be made for people without driver’s license but with experience of riding quad bikes.