5 Star Cooking Class & Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Combo
Exotic cooking lessons combine with ziplining in the exotic jungles of Angkor Park on this savory eco-tour any family member will enjoy.
Help booking or questions? Click here to fill out our online form.
Cambodian 5 Star Cooking Class & Angkor Zipline Features:
- Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- Safety is the #1 Priority
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two guides for each group of no larger than 9
- A traditional Khmer meal
- 9 Single & 1 double zipline
- 3 Suspended sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- A guided nature trail trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Round Trip Transfer
Cooking Class Features
- Professional 5-Star chef cooking class
- Cambodian traditional Welcome Drink
- Transport to and from local market
- Shopping in the local market
- Fresh local vegetables
- Khmer Lunch cooked by each guest
- Soft Drink
- Recipe book to take home
- Cooking Certificate
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-adventure portion of this tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness