Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Zipline Tour
This is the zipline eco-adventure canopy tour that has made Angkor famous, and it is the only eco-adventure inside Angkor Park. Don’t miss this memory of a lifetime for the entire family!
NOTE: If booking 5 days or less in advance, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND USE THIS FORM.
The calendar on this page is only for bookings made 6 days or more in advance.
Help booking or questions? Click here to fill out our online form.
Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Features:
- Safety is the #1 Priority – briefing before tour
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two guides for each group of no larger than 9
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
- 6 single ziplines
- 2 super ziplines
- 1 double zipline
- 3 sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Insurance included
- Round trip transfer (Pick up from a hotel and drop off)
- Khmer Traditional set meal
- Guided Nature Trail education trek
- 2 to 2.5 hrs on the canopy adventure and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time depending on group size
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
Resident pricing: Cambodian citizens or those with a work VISA can zipline for $79 on our Gold Course.
Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness