Angkor Dynasty Theater & Gold Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour
Complete your booking for this one day multi-adventure for the entire family.
The total price for all Angkor Zipline tours includes 10% tax.
Help booking or questions?
Click here to fill out our online form.
Angkor Dynasty Theater Show with Gold Zipline Eco-Adventure- $119
6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. Pick-up from the lodging. Actual pick up time confirmed during reservation. Actual duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Enjoy your Gold Zipline Eco-Adventure
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Set Menu Traditional Cambodian Lunch
1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Arrive back to the hotel
6:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Transport your party to the Angkor Grand Theater Address: Charles De Gaulle Ave., Siem Reap
7:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. Enjoy Angkor Synasty Show
8:50 p.m. – 9:15 p.m Return to your hotel or destination
Gold Zipline Features:
- Angkor Zipline Gold Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- Safety is the #1 Priority – briefing before tour
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two Sky Ranger guides for each group of no larger than 9
- A traditional Cambodian set meal, in a classic Khmer restaurant
- 21 Platforms
- 9 Single & 1 double zipline
- 3 Suspended sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- A guided nature trail trek after your zipline
- Insurance provided
- Round Trip Transfer with No Angkor Park Pass Required
Angkor Dynasty Features:
- Extravagant visual effects and spectacular technology
- 4-dimensional panoramic performance of Cambodia’s history
- Confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- All seats are reserved
- Children below 1.20 meters may enter free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- The theater is not wheelchair friendly
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
Cancellation Policy Updated during the COVID 19 outbreak,
-48 hours or more prior to the tour date can be rescheduled within 18 months of tour date, refund is not permitted
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour|
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.