Angkor Zipline & Countryside Bike Eco-Adventure Combo
You can expect a thrilling and educational combo eco-adventure guided by our experts. Hop on your trail bike and begin your guided journey through the countryside and learn about and see Cambodian culture. This combo tour always includes our famous full course zipline eco-adventure tour inside Angkor Park. See Combo Tour features and details below.
A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.
Help booking or questions?
Click here to fill out our online form.
Angkor Bike and Zipline Eco Adventure Combo – $119/pp
Features of Angkor Bike and Zipline Eco-Adventure:
- Full Course Zipline Eco-Adventure
- 2 Sky Ranger/Guides Each Zipline Tour
- 21 Platforms, 3 Sky Bridges, 9 Single and 1 Double Zipline
- 1 Spiderman Bridge
- 1 Abseil Descent
- Guided Nature Trail Education Trek
- Biking for Approx. 3 hrs. in Cambodia Countryside
- Bike Tour Guided by Expert in Local Area Culture & Lifestyle
- Helmet are required for safety and provided
- Drinking Water
- First Aid Kit
- Khmer Lunch at the Royal Baths
- Round Trip Transfer
- Maximum Number of Guests is 9
- Must be Under 125 kg and at Least 1 Meter Tall for Zipline Tour
Zipline in the Morning, Bike in the Afternoon
Times are approximate*
7:00 am Pick up at the hotel
7:45 am Arrive at Angkor Zipline Eco Adventure
8:00 am Demonstration and safety introduction
8:15 am Start zipline tour
11:00 am Abseil descent and guided nature trail walk in rain forest
12:00 am Lunch break at Sras Srong (King’s swimming pool)
1:00 am Return to town
2:00 pm Guided Bike Tour departs to explore the countryside
5:30 pm Finish Bike Tour and drop-off at hotel
Follow along a riverside path along the Siem Reap River and enjoy magical views while your guide points out the local lifestyle of the Cambodia people. See a local market and rice fields in action. Learn about Cambodia’s religions, rice wine production and mushroom cultivation. Enjoy an authentic Khmer set menu at Palmboo restaurant near Sras srong. This tour includes our famous zipline eco-adventure tour inside Angkor Park. We will return you to your hotel at the conclusion of each tour.
*Start times are subject to seasonality and exact time confirmed at booking. Actual pick up time will be confirmed during reservation. Actual duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions.
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour|
• Maximum Weight of 126 kg (276 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
|Bicycling Portion of Your Tour|
• Bicycles are adult sized mountain or road bikes. If bringing a child, please call for information and plan to provide the child's height and weight for arranging a proper bike.