NEW Ride & Glide Tour
Combine a guided 22km (13.5 mi) bike tour of three rarely visited temples in the morning with safely soaring through the treetops on the one and only Angkor Zipline eco-adventure in the afternoon.
A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.
Help booking or questions?
Click here to fill out our online form.
Ride & Glide – $99/pp
Ride & Glide Tour Features:
This Tour requires a minimum of two participants and a maximum of 9 per tour. Guests will be confirmed or tour will be cancelled and refunded in full if two participants are not booked within 2 days of each tour.
The Ride Features
The 22km (13.5 mi) bike ride using GT mountain bikes, is predominantly on flat tracks and small roads – there are no hills in the area so anyone who can reasonably ride a bike can do this tour. There are some sections on small trails so beginner riders are not recommended for this tour.
The Ride Includes:
- Start at the Grasshopper Adventures office near Pub Street at 7:45A
- Outfitting of your bike and helmet (water bottle also included)
- A guided ride to Angkor Park from Siem Reap using back roads and hidden dirt trails to escape the crowds and bus tourists.
- Stop at the ticket booth along the ride (unless you have a Park ticket) to buy a Park Pass
- Snacks, fruit and clean water are also provided throughout the trip
- Angkor Wat will be in the nearby distance as we start making our way to the lesser known temples of the Angkor Area: Bat Chhum Temple, Banteay Kdei and Pre Rup
- Tour three of the lesser known, but no less amazing, temples. Explore the ruins with expert guides telling the stories of ancient times
- A mid-day stop at Srah Srong, still inside the Park, for a local style lunch, highlighting some famous Khmer dishes.
- After our hunger is satisfied we jump in the support van and make our way to Angkor Zipline.
The Glide Features:
About 1.5 hours on Angkor Zipline’s Silver Eco-Adventure accompanied by two safety Ranger/Guides. Each tour is limited to no more than 9 participants. In addition to the thrill of the ziplines and suspended bridges, guides will provide fun education about the wildlife, flowers and fauna in the jungle. The education includes a nature trek at the conclusion of each tour on the way back from the last descent.
The Glide Includes:
- 2PM arrival at Angkor Zipline
- Custom outfitting of gear for zipline tour
- Safety briefing
- Zipline Tour including 3 Single Zips, 1 Double Zip, 2 Sky Bridges, 1 Spiderman Bridge and 1 Abseil Descent accompanied by two expert safety rangers and guides.
- Safety is the number one priority!
- Return via transport to the Grasshopper Adventures office for an approximately 4:30-5pm finish.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour|
• Maximum Weight of 126 kg (276 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
|Bicycling Portion of Your Tour|
• Bicycles are adult sized mountain or road bikes. If bringing a child, please call for information and plan to provide the child's height and weight for arranging a proper bike.
Please note: Cambodian day tours will not operate April 14th, 15th & 16th due to Khmer New Year celebrations. We apologize for any inconvenience.