Full Course Zipline and Phare Circus
Enjoy two of Siem Reap’s most thrilling and adventurous activities during the day and into the night.
Start your day with a complimentary pick-up at your hotel and a short trip deep into the jungle inside Angkor Park for your zipline eco-adventure tour. You’ll zipline from 21 different platforms, cross sky bridges suspended in trees and see some of Cambodian’s most unique wildlife. Then, you’ll be driven back to Siem Reap in time to relax and prepare for an evening at the sensational Cambodian Circus – Phare! (Tour features are shown below)
A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.
Help booking or questions?
Click here to fill out our online form.
Phare Circus photos by Peter Phoeng
For $109 USD, you will enjoy:
- Angkor Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- Complimentary van into and out of the Park for zipline
- Instructions and a safety briefing
- Two guides with each group and groups no larger than 9
- A traditional Cambodian set meal, in a classic Khmer restaurant
- A guided nature trail trek after your zipline
- Admission for that night’s performance of Phare at 8:00PM (Section C seating)
Angkor Zipline and Phare is a chance for you to experience adrenaline and thrills on your own and then watch as highly skilled circus performers take it to another level!
Angkor Zipline is also proud to partner with Phare both because it is a spectacular show and because it is backed by an even more spectacular organization doing magical things for Cambodia’s children.
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness