Angkor Zipline & Vespa Foodie Cocktail Tour
Soar by day on the Angkor Silver Eco-Adventure and Party by night on a guided Vespa Foodie/Cocktail tour of Siem Reap
Help booking or questions? Click here to fill out our online form.
Angkor Zipline Silver Eco-Adventure & Vespa Foodie-Cocktail Party Tour
7:30 am Pick up guests at Lodging
8:15 am Arrive at Angkor Zipline Tour
8:30 am Gear up, safety demonstration and start ziplining
9:45-10 am Finish zipline tour
10:00 am Khmer meal
12:00 pm Return to your hotel to relax
6:00 pm Pick up from lodging for foodie/cocktail tour by Vespa with driver & guide
10:00 pm Drop off at lodging
*Actual pick up time will be confirmed during reservation. Actual duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions
Zipline Features: Approximately 1.5 hours on course
- Angkor Zipline Silver Eco-Adventure Tour inside Angkor Park
- Safety is the # 1 Priority
- All zipline equipment included & custom fitted
- Two highly trained Safety Rangers for each group of no more than 9 persons.
- 3 Single & 1 double zip line
- 2 Suspended sky bridges
- 1 Spiderman bridge
- A guided nature trail trek after your zipline
- A Khmer meal
- Insurance included
Vespa Tour Features: Approximately 4 hr. total tour time
- 1 Vespa per person with knowledgeable driver
- English or French speaking guide
- Dinner (2 Stops)
- Bar and café (3 Stops) at least one drink at each stop.
- Learn about local foods at Pub St. market
- Riverside spiritual shrine visit and history
- Carnival games, drinks and food at the night market w prizes.
- Try fried bugs if you dare!
- Finish at a stylish bar to enjoy classic Khmer cocktails.
- Returned to your lodging about 10PM
An Angkor Park Pass is NOT required when using Angkor Zipline’s free transport to and from the zipline portion of this eco-tour.
Note: You will still need a Park pass in order to visit temples. This offer does not include a refund of a previously purchased Park pass.Cancellation Policies
A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.
Zipline ToursMaximum Weight of 126 kg (276 lbs.). However, our zip lines and rigging systems are engineered to hold much more than this and greatly exceed international standards. Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness.
ATVA driving license is required to ride a quad bike, however, exceptions can be made for people without driving license but with experience of riding quad bikes. Quad bikes are automatic, no clutch or gear needed. Two adults can ride on the same quad bike with maximum weight of 130 Kgs. In this case, the driver must have experience of riding a quad bike or pass successfully a driving test with our instructors. The minimum age required is 14. Children younger are welcome to sit with their parents as passengers.
General HealthGeneral health and fitness levels vary for each activity. For example, a zipline tour is very exciting, and the ziplining itself is not physically demanding but does require some short hiking and climbing some steep stairs. Pregnant women should not zipline, primarily because you are in a harness. Please consult a medical professional before attempting adventure activities during your pregnancy.
AgeWe recommend our tours for anyone between 5 and 95 in good health.
*Cancellation Prior to 7 days – Full refund, 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund, 48 hours or less – No refund. *A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged to any cancellation, at any time.
|Zipline Portion of Your Tour||
• Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
|Vespa Portion of Tour||
• All times are approximate and may vary by up to 15 min on Vespa portion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.